- [May 2022] Fateme has sucessfulyl defended her MS thesis!
- [March 2022]Our paper "AndroClonium: bytecode level clone detection for obfuscated Android apps" was accepted to IFIPSEC 2022
- [Dec. 2021] Ardalan has sucessfulyl defended his MS thesis!
- [Dec. 2021] Norah received the second place at the SURE Research, Scholarly and Artistic Works (RSAW) Fall Symposium!
- [Dec. 2021] Reliable code authorship attribution paper is accepted to IEEE TDSC!
- [Oct.2021] Our paper "EtherProv: Provenance-Aware Detection, Analysis, and Mitigation of Ethereum Smart Contract Security Issues " is accepted to IEEE Blockchain 2021!
- [May 2021] "Origin Attribution of RSA Public Keys." is accepted to SecureComm 2021!
- [Jan. 2021] Our paper "Automated Security Assessment Framework for Wearable BLE-enabled Health Monitoring Devices" is accepted to ACM TOIT!